REBUILDING EGYPT STARTS BY BUILDING OURSELVES!
- Who is a volunteer?
- Am I fit for volunteering?
- How to become an efficient volunteer?
- What are the ethics of volunteering?
- What are the basic skills a volunteer needs?
These are some of the questions you might be asking yourself.
Any volunteer (or volunteer-to-be) needs a thorough formation to be prepared for the essential tasks he/she will have to carry out.
The VOLUNTEER 101 course is specifically designed to provide this kind of formation.
- Types of volunteers
- Integrative education
- Foundations of teamwork
- The role of civil society
- The citizen: rights and duties
- The ethics of volunteering
- Volunteer’s ABC of psychology
- First Aid
- Fear and Panic Management
- Disaster preparedness
- Fire prevention
- Rescue basics
- Team building
- Communication skills
- Survival basics
Approx. 2 months (8 weekly sessions + 1 simulation/evaluation)
Fees per month:
- Free for self-declared volunteers (*)
- 50 for students
- 150 for non-students
Instruction language: English
Please send your written inquiries to email@example.com
(*) A self-declared volunteer is someone who is seriously willing to volunteer. If you are a self-declared volunteer you will be asked to fill in the Ahmose Volunteers application, which will then have to be approved by a team-leader.